Jason Goldstein is a Managing Partner at the firm. Prior to law school, Mr. Goldstein worked for the Federal Aviation Administration and an international aviation corporation within the air traffic industry. He also worked as a commodities broker specializing in the international plastic recycling trade.
While in law school, Mr. Goldstein interned for the Honorable Richard J. Suarez at the Florida Third District Court of Appeal. He also served as a Certified Legal Intern for the Miami Dade Office of the State Attorney where he gained invaluable courtroom experience. Mr. Goldstein has clerked for a large law firm within its complex commercial litigation division and taught constitutional law to high school students.
- Representation of aviation corporations in disputes arising from business agreements.
- Representation of commercial pilot involving airline and union dispute.
- Representation of large financial institutions involving disputes arising from loan agreements.
- Representation of factoring company involving construction agreements and liens under the Miller Act.
J.D., magna cum laude
University of Miami School of Law
B.S., summa cum laude
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Washington, DC
- University of Miami Inter-American Law Review, Associate Editor
- Dean's List
- Honors, Litigation Skills Pre-Trial and Trial Sections
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement, Construction Law
- C.A.L.I. Excellence for the Future Award, Mindful Ethics
- Honorable Theodore Klein Endowed Scholar
- Priscilla Jewett Schneller Scholar
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Award