- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Professional Liability Defense
- Securities Law
- Banking Law
- Business Law
- Represent and advise domestic and international clients in pre-suit stage through final resolution in judicial and arbitration proceedings.
- Representation of commercial pilot involving airline and union dispute.
- Communicate with and advise international clients in Spanish language.
Emory University School of Law
Florida International University
- The New York Bar Candidate
Passed February 2015 New York Bar Examination.
Judicial Fellow Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, Chambers of the Honorable Beatrice A. Butchko October 2014 – January 2015
Student Attorney International Humanitarian Law Clinic August 2013 – December 2013