Peter Lewis is an Associate at the firm. Prior to law school, Mr. Lewis worked in the claims department of an international insurance company.
While in law school, Mr. Lewis interned with the Office of the Federal Public Defender where he gained experience representing indigent individuals at sentencing hearings. He also served as a clerk at a commercial litigation firm.
- Aviation Law
- Complex Litigation
- Products Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Employment Law
- Construction Law
- Representation of flight school and rotorcraft owner in wrongful death actions.
- Representation of commercial airlines, and an air ambulance company in personal injury cases.
- Representation of charter airline in whistleblower suit.
- Representation of real estate developer in litigation involving the acquisition of commercial property.
Wake Forest University School of Law
- Narayanan v. British Airways: When the Ninth Circuit "Leaves No Room for Flexibility" the Court Means It, Dec 2016, Defense Research Institute: For the Defense
- Legislative Overstepping v. Protecting North Carolina's Interests: How North Carolina's Health Care Transparency Law Changed the Allocation of Power in the State Government, Apr 21, 2014 Campbell Law Observer
- Wake Forest Journal of Law & Policy, Editor
- American Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division Mid-Year Meeting, Florida Delegate
- Defense Research Institute, Aviation Reporter
- Clark University, Scholar Athlete
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association